Credit cards are really useful for making transactions and purchases. It is very secure to use a Credit Card in place of cash. If you are thinking about getting a new credit card, then MyPremierCreditCard is a very great option that you may want to consider. In this post on MyPremierCreditCard Login Account, we are going to see all about the My Premier Credit Card and all its specifics.
The First Premier Bank is known to have been one of the largest providers of Credit Cards in the country of US. It first came into existence in 1986 and was founded by T. Denny Stanford. The bank’s headquarters are in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. You will get to know more about MyPremierCreditCard in the next section.
We will be discussing the important aspects of this Credit Card and most importantly, the Login Procedure to check your account balance.
About First Premier Bank
Before jumping to the MyPremierCreditCard Login Process, you ought to know a bit about the bank. It is, in fact, the 13th largest provider of MasterCard credit cards in the US. The bank specializes in providing a range of subprime credit cards to users who have less than the “perfect credit”. The bank has also earned the MasterCard Excellence award four times thanks to its MyPremierCreditCard.
Other than that, the bank also provides savings account, checking accounts, and also different types of loans to the customers. Most important of all, they also provide the MyPremierCreditCard Login Account so that you can check and manage your account on the go. In the next section, we will be discussing the Login part and how to access your account.
MyPremierCreditCard Login Account
Anyone who is a customer of the bank and has an account, can apply for and get a credit card. Once you a credit card, you can sign up for the online access account. If you don’t have an account in the first place, then you will have to create one. Here’s how.
- Go to the official MyPremierCreditCard Login Page from here.
- Once on the official page, click on Enroll for signing up.
- Make sure that you have an account with the bank and you should have your account number handy.
- In the Enroll page, you will see the field to enter your Account Number and Social Security Number.
- After entering those, click on Continue.
- Complete the second steps and it will have your account ready.
- After the completion of the steps, you will be able to view your credit card history in your account.
This was the simple Registration Process for getting the MyPremierCreditCard Login Account Online Access. Once you have the account, you can simply log in using the Username and password that you have created during the sign-up process.
Make MyPremierCreditCard Payment
After you have signed up for an online access account, you will be able to manage your MyPremierCreditCard account. You can also make payments using the account and that is precisely what we are going to discuss in this section.
- Go to the official MyPremierCreditCard Login Page.
- Log in using your Login Credentials.
- Now, inside your account, you will see the various options.
- Click on the “Make a Payment” option.
- You can choose to pay the entire amount of your credit card or the minimum amount.
- Any other amount than the previous ones is also an option.
We recommend that you pay the entire amount before the due date. There will be no extra charges on your purchases if you have paid the owed amount before the due date.
Other ways to pay the MyPremierCreditCard Bill
There are also other ways to make your credit card payments. Such as:
- You can give a call at 1-800-926-94-00 for MoneyGram locations. Visit one of those with your MyPremierCreditCard number and make the payment using this code: 6267.
- Visit one of the Western Union Payment Location and make your payment using the PREMIER SD code.
- You can also mail the payments to this address;
- First PREMIER Bank
PO Box 5529
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5529
- First PREMIER Bank
These were the alternate methods to make payments apart from the most common and easiest MyPremierCreditCard Login Method.
We are at the conclusion of the article on MyPremierCreditCard Login. I hope you have understood the basics of what we have explained in this article. If you need to solve any doubts, then contact us at MyPremierCard.